With the ever changing landscape of COVID-19, clubs and businesses are forced to make important decisions on a daily basis. With many states having various restrictions on restaurant operations and many national and international restaurant chains unilaterally making changes, the landscape of Food and Beverage operations changes almost hourly. We have also made revisions to the operations at the Club. Please review the information below before your round at Gold Canyon Golf Resort.
See the important updates below:
Food and Beverage - Beginning Saturday, March 21st, as a result of the CDC recommendations, Gold Canyon Golf Resort will be suspending all indoor dining service.
What will be available:
- Restaurant Take Out and To-Go Orders from a LIMITED MENU from 11 am – 6:00 pm
What to expect during your round:
- Beverage Cart and Snack Bars Service is available on a daily basis.
- Water coolers have been REMOVED from the golf courses. You may bring your own NON Alcoholic Drinks or you may purchases beverages, snacks and food from our Snack Bars and Beverage Carts.
- Beverage coolers and towels have been removed from all golf cars. You may bring your own small cooler to store ice, beverages and food.
- Bag Drop – staff will not be unloading and loading bags from vehicles. We will have sanitized carts staged at the bag drop for guests to load their bags.
- Guests will be asked to please remove and dispose their trash from their carts following the round.
- We encourage golfers to leave the flagsticks in the cup on all greens when putting.
- We have removed all rakes from bunkers. Simply use your feet to smooth the sand as you leave the bunker.
- Preferably have one person from the group check in for all players in the group to limit the amount of people in the golf shop.
- Be mindful of your personal space and stay at least 6 feet from others.
- If you are sick, please stay home!
All of the above practices are planned to provide guests and staff of Gold Canyon Golf Resort the best and safest environment possible. This is an unprecedented event and our goal remains safety first for guests and staff. We will do everything we can to ensure that you are safe here at the resort. These programs and policies will remain in place until further notice. We will revisit all of our Club operations as the COVID-19 situation warrants and update you as policies and operations change.
We truly appreciate our guests and staff and look forward to these tough days being behind us.
Be safe and healthy!
We employ over 230 team members, who in these times, are being severely impacted by the dramatic reduction in business. Our staff is the backbone of the Resort experience you have come to love, so we have created an "Employee Relief Fund" and will directly contribute $20 for every $100 in gift cards sold during this tough time. As Americans we have always rallied together during the toughest of times. Thank you for your continued support. If you would like to purchase a Gift Card click HERE.